- Any information that you provide on this website is controlled by Kamicom Limited which is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office in the United Kingdom under reference:ZA098851
- Kamicom Limited 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE United Kingdom. Company Number: 07344936, registered in England and Wales.
- If you have any queries about the information We hold about you, please contact ss at reply@PhonesWorld.co.uk or call Us on 0844 587 5847.
- We provide our services by
If you want to unsubscribe from email SMS marketing just email us at reply@PhonesWorld.co.uk.
Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following information about you (“Your Information”).
- Information that you provide when you visit PhonesWorld.co.uk,register for and use Our online services, become a subscriber, request a quote, complete an application form or apply for any other product or service.
- Information that you provide to our partners and affiliates where you have consented to that information being passed to us.
- Information you provide to us when you contact Us by email, SMS, telephone or letter.
- Information that we collect about you from documents that are available to the public, such as the electoral register, or from third parties such as credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
- Information you provide if you report a problem with PhonesWorld.co.uk or if you contact us and request assistance when using PhonesWorld.co.uk .
- Details of your visits to PhonesWorld.co.uk including but not limited to traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
How we may share Your Information
The primary services that we are providing you is that of an online introducer for the purposes of helping you get a mobile phone contract.
- We may also introduce You to 3rd parties who can provide other services such as
- credit brokers
- unsecured loans providers, secured loans providers, short term lenders, alternative lenders, peer to peer lenders, guarantor lenders, payday lenders
- credit cards
- prepayment card and bank account providers
- car finance, logbook loan lenders
- debt management companies, insolvency practitioners, bankruptcy specialists, debt and property possession adjusters/advisers
- equity release arrangers and credit reference advisers
- insurance services such as car insurance, home and contents insurance
- utility switching agents
- compensation advisers
- home improvement
- We will release your personal information when we are required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings.
- We may give information we hold about you to third parties as part of the process of selling one or more of our businesses.
- Where we have your permission, We will pass Your Information to carefully selected third parties so that they can contact you about products or services that they think may interest you.
- Your Information may be passed to credit reference, fraud prevention, law enforcement agencies and identity and address verification agencies whom may record and use Your Information and disclose it to other organisations for credit reference, debt tracing, fraud and money laundering prevention purposes.
- We may transfer Your Information to Our partners or third parties for the purposes of seeking or arranging finance for you, assessing your application and processing, administering and enforcing any subsequent contract which may be granted.
- We may also share Your Information with associated companies within our group.
- We sometimes use agents and service providers to process Your Information on Our behalf. For example, we may use third parties to maintain Our IT systems. Where we use agents and service providers to process Your Information, We will ensure that they have adequate security measures in place to safeguard Your Information
How We use Your Information
We use Your Information in the following ways:
- to contact you and any person referred to by you in connection with your application or enquiry;
- to process and respond to requests, enquiries and complaints received from you;
- to identify a product provider and arrange for the provision of the contract or other products and services requested by you;
- to communicate with you about products and services provided to or requested by you;
- to update Our records;
- To improve our website (we continually look to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from our customers).
- All information collected is used for the purpose of providing the requested service and to improve our customer service.
- for audit purposes;
- to carry out customer satisfaction research;
- to prevent or detect fraud;
- to provide you or to permit selected third parties to provide you with products or services that We or they believe will be of interest to you where you have consented to be contracted for such purposes;
- to meet Our regulatory compliance and reporting obligations
- to ensure that content from PhonesWorld.co.uk is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- to develop and improve Our services to you and notify you about changes to our services
- to enable third parties to carry out any of the above purposes on our behalf.
Where We store Your Information
In some circumstances Your Information may be transferred to, stored and processed by Us or a service provider or third party with whom We share Your Information in another country including countries outside the European Economic Area such as the US, where data protection safeguards may not be as high as they are in the UK. If this occurs we will ensure that adequate procedures are put into place to protect Your Information.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a user name, passcode and memorable word which enables you to access certain parts of PhonesWorld, you are responsible for keeping this user name, passcode and memorable word confidential. You must not to share these with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do Our best to protect Your Information, We cannot guarantee the security of Your Information transmitted to PhonesWorld; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received Your Information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
For more information on cookies (including how to switch them off) please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Where you have agreed that we may do so, We may contact you by phone, post, email or SMS to tell you about Our services, products, offers, events and promotions. We may also share Your Information with third parties to enable them to contact you to tell you about their products and services.
You have the right to ask Us not to contact you or share Your Information for marketing purposes by contacting Us by post at Kamicom Ltd 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE United Kingdom or by email to: reply@PhonesWorld.co.uk or by calling us on 0844 587 5847.
(Please note that if you ask us to stop contacting you for marketing purposes you will need to contact other organisations separately to ask them to do so as this will not happen automatically.)
You also have the right to access Your Information and request details of the third parties with whom We have shared Your Information by contacting Us in writing at Kamicom Ltd 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE United Kingdom or by email to: reply@PhonesWorld.co.uk and paying a small fee (£15).
You may correct errors in or update Your Information or request that we remove information about you from Our records by sending Us a request to the postal address or email address above. In most cases we will comply promptly with your request and let you know when we have done so. However, sometimes we will not be obliged to comply with your request. If this is the case we will inform you of Our decision and the reasons for that decision.
To protect your privacy and the security of Your Information, We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before we act on any request which you may make in respect of Your Information.
PhonesWorld may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Kamicom Ltd. 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE United Kingdom. Company Number: 07344936, registered in England and Wales.